Let's just say I wanted to start a website focused (heh) on one thing.
To get some things out of the way, here's what I'm going to assume about you:
- You're smart.
- You want to improve your life.
- Focusing is not your strong suit.
You won't find ads, banners, or complex automated email strings. What you will find is this blog and some simple resources that I've found useful in my experience.
I started this website in direct response to Derek Sivers' FAQ article, which I highly recommend.
First understand the do-or-die importance of focus. If you don’t learn to focus, you will have a shallow and unrewarding life without any meaningful achievements. So make it a priority.
Here's what you can assume about this website, and myself:
- I'm not here to caudal you or myself.
- I'm not here to make a quick buck.
- I own a business and learn many things from running it.
- This website is to scratch my own itch. I struggle with focus, and this is a tool to help myself and others overcome that.
- I'm in my mid 30's and ready to master the self.
- I work multiple jobs, have a family, and can't stop pushing my own limits.
- I'm a USMC veteran.